Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah,
This is not an attack but simply advice and reality. From what is apparent, many brothers of West African heritage in the United States complain about being called ‘Abd or ‘Abeed by some Arab Muslims. Thing is such words are not only racist and offensive but it also harms your relationship with Allah ‘Azza Wa Jall for the following reasons:
- The Prophet (صلى الله عليه و سلم) said: “And do not say my slave boy or slave girl,” i.e if the person is actually your servant. So firstly, to call a person ‘Abd or ‘Abeed is something prohibited by the Messenger (صلى الله عليه و سلم) hence it is an act of disobedience in addition to being a racist term.
- That when a person says this it resembles how Allah addresses his servants. Therefore, calling a person ‘Abd or ‘Abeed and not ascribing this slavery, bondage or servitude to Allah and Allah only is from minor Shirk in terms of speech.
- When a person does so he or she would not be from those who have fully affirmed Tawheed but rather that person’s practice of Tawheed would be deficient and therefore the chance of entering Jannah without accountability and punishment would be cast aside.
My dear brothers and sisters, so we see how even racism could lead to one’s deficiency in Tawheed and our relationship with Allah ‘Azza Wa Jall. Racism affects our Tawheed, our Jannah, our love and our hatred which should only be for the sake of Allah alone. May Allah help us and give all of us guidance.
══════ ❁✿❁ ══════
Subscribe to @ahlulhadithwalathar
Qur’an and Sunnah upon the understanding of the salaf
══════ ❁✿❁ ══════
From the advice of Shaykh Muhammad Ibraheem Al-Misree حفظه الله concerning people who don’t finish the memorization of the Qur’an in it’s totality, he said:
1) They are of those without intention – seeking dunya and not the face of Allahu ‘azza wa jal
2) Their understanding is corrupted, in the sense of they may look at fulaan and say “he hasn’t memorized it neither”.
3) They don’t prioritize their time with Qur’an or busy themselves with it.
The Shaykh then mentioned that majority of the people fall into second or third category.
22 Shawaal 1438
Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (ﷺ) said:
تكفير كل لحاء ركعتان
The expiation for every argument/dispute is two rak’aat
[Authenticated by Shaikh al-Albani in the Saheeha (no. 1789) and Saheeh Jami (no. 2986)]
Imam as-San’aani (may Allah have mercy upon him) said in explanation of the narration:”That is: a dispute and insult. So it is necessary for the one who argues and insults [another] that he expiates it.
(Two Rak’at): it is as if the two rak’aat expiate the sin of obscenity. As for the right of the one he insults, then it is not dropped except by his pardoning…” [Tanweer Sharh Jami as-Sagheer (5/89)]
Imam al-Munaawi (may Allah have mercy upon him) said: “(Two Ra’kat): which he prays after making wudu for them. Verily it [the wudu] removes anger as it comes in a narration which will come [later]” [Fayd ul-Qadeer (3/266)]
So based on this narration, it is recommended to pray two rak’aat after engaging in an argument or insulting someone as a form of expiation.
And Allah Knows best
Faisal bin Abdul Qaadir bin Hassan
Madrasah Mabadi Ul Uloom:
Notes on ISIS;
1. They read the Quran but they lack intellect and understanding as they take general unrestricted verses in every single situation whether general or specific. And this is not proper according to the intellect or the Islamic legislation.
2. They leave off evidences that Don’t go according to their desires. Hence the Hadeeth about obidience to the Muslim rulers even if they are sinful and oppressive and the Hadeeths regarding sparing non-combattants from being killed are not recognized by them.
3. They call everyone who opposes them Kuffar, Munafiqs and apostates.
4. They can’t diffrentiate between Jihaad and murder/ extortion.
5. They misinterpret prophecy regarding the signs of the hour.
6. They don’t differentiate between those who oppose the legislation due to himself and his desires and those who
oppose the legislation and ascribe it to Allah.
7. They claim that all the verses that order the Muslims to be just to the disbelievers are all abrogated.
There are many other points which would soon be brought out in detail.
Make sure to pass this message on and even read it to those who think that ISIS embodies Islam.